- Review your notes about the decision driver and the information in the Issue Characterisation Checklist.
- Develop an assessment question, keeping the following considerations in mind:
- Reason you need to make a decision (decision driver)
- Answer(s) you need to make the decision (e.g., risk/benefit impact of intervention)
- Record the assessment question in the workbook
- Get feedback on the assessment question from the decision-makers in your blood operation and modify the question if required.